- When do we pay? – After your application has been accepted, The full amount is due 3 weeks prior to the start date as we need to order in the supplies. An email or phone call will be sent stating that the fee is now due
- What props are included? – ALL props are included with magic camp and are your to keep and take home. We will even supply a close up mat for the kids to perform on.
- Where is Magic Camp going to take place? – its usually in the magic shop but if its a large group it will be in a community hall located in the NW
- What time is Magic camp? – Magic Camp is from Noon – 4pm each day. Its a half day camp.
- What about a lunch? – Water, juice and pop is supplied and the kids can bring in a lunch or snack as we stop half way for a 20 minute break
- Can my child be in the same group as a particular friend? – YES it is a classroom setting so were all all in the same group
- Do you provide any outdoor activities, or is everything indoors? – If it is nice outside we usually go the the park directly next door and spend some time teaching a class outside as well we take graduation pictures outside.
- What if we have to cancel last minute? – We will refund your payment except $100
- Do you stay at one location – YES we will never leave the location without your permission
Who may attend MEGA Magic Camp? – Its for anyone really, although we do not have any instructors with experience with anyone with kids special needs
Feel free to post a comment and we will answer it